Strategy, Planning, and Leadership
I pride myself on using a combination of strategic storytelling and scientific methodologies to deliver value to my clients by aligning my work to their key performance indicators. In plain English, I help companies meet their goals by striking a balance between style and substance in their communications. As far as industries go, I most often work with healthcare, IT, pharma, CPG, and retail organizations.
By straddling the disciplines of content and design, I bring a unique perspective to projects and play a helpfully disruptive role on creative teams to push our work to the next level. And by taking a UX and service design approach, I strive to provide utility mixed with the right amount of delight.
Also, I’m a nice guy and pretty easy to work with. (And I don't mind ending a sentence with a preposition if it feels right.)
Example projects include:
- Developing and guiding brand storytelling and messaging strategy for companies and products
- Planning and executing digital, traditional, and content marketing campaigns
- Creating persuasive presentations—even in PowerPoint!
- Designing and facilitating workshops
- Uncovering user needs and motivations with persona development, journey mapping, experience flows, and service blueprints
- Localizing messaging for regional markets, including North America, Europe and the United Kingdom, the Middle East, Latin America, and Northern Africa
- Conducting qualitative design research
- Leveraging design thinking methodologies
- Leading creative teams and projects